Home Farm House B&B
Country farmhouse Bed and Breakfast close to Oxford
Reference | SBBHF01
Distance to Oxford City Centre | 5 miles
swipe for more images
Enjoy a country farm house B&B close to Oxford
Whether on business or pleasure, Home Farm House B&B is ideally located near the historic University city of Oxford, just 5 miles away. Our Bed and Breakfast accommodation in our Old Stables Annexe is set in 15 acres of private grounds in the quiet and peaceful village of Holton near Wheatley.
A large country garden including an outdoor swimming pool surrounds the house and there are beautiful views across ancient parkland and historic avenue of trees to our secluded lake, a haven for wild life.
Located in the countryside you will be able to get away from it all yet be conveniently situated just off Junction 8A of the M40 and within easy reach of all the attractions of Oxford. Our B&B is also an ideal base for exploring the Cotswolds and Chiltern Hills (the location for Midsomer Murders) and if you are arriving from or going abroad Heathrow Airport is just 45 minutes away by car.
South Oxfordshire is renowned for its pretty local villages with country pubs and Le Manoir aux Quat’ Saisons, Raymond Blanc’s famous restaurant at Great Milton, is only 3 miles away. For garden lovers Waterperry Gardens is just 2 miles away.
We aim to make your stay a really enjoyable experience.
From £75 per night
Pool / Hot Tub
- Rural Bed and Breakfast just 5 miles from Oxford and located just off Junction 8 of the M40
- Wonderful views across our 15 acres of historic parkland
- Two doubles and one twin all with private facilities and English or Continental breakfast included
- Room facilities include flat screen TV, tea/coffee trays, biscuits, bottled water and hairdryer
- Ample private car parking
- Access to a kitchen/living room offering the possibility of self-catering if required
- 01865 872334 / 07443 857437
- Home Farm House
- Sonja Barter
Note: As the postcode is used to identify the general area of the property, it may not always reflect its precise location, therefore please only use this map as a guide.
You may also like...
Oxford art galleries & art exhibitions
See some of Oxford’s art galleries and art exhibitions for sculpture, painting, conceptual installations, illustration and more – and includes local museums with regular art exhibits.