Oxford Country Cottages
6 Luxury Self-Catering Cottages
Reference | SSCOC01
Distance to Oxford City Centre | 5 miles
swipe for more images
4* Gold self-catering cottages 5 miles from Oxford City centre
Oxford Country Cottages are six single story cottages all located within 50 yards of each other in a stunning and tranquil gated courtyard garden, featuring a Jacuzzi Hot Tub, Wendy House full of toys for the Children, table tennis table in the summer months and our small, but well stocked farm shop, all with no passing traffic!
Beautifully converted from farm buildings, the cottages combine farmhouse character and comfort with discreet modern essentials. We have a 4* Gold award from Visit England with a ROSE award and ‘Gold’ Green Tourism award.
The cottages are heated by Biomass and powered by a 50KW Solar Panel System which also feeds the Tesla and EV chargers. Each cottage has access to unlimited 1 Gigabit pure fibre optic broadband, the fastest Internet access in the world!
We have been #1 on Trip Advisor in Oxford for over a year and have been awarded a Certificate of Excellence.
James & Felicity Dolleymore run the cottages and live next door with young daughters Rosie & Poppy. We’re on hand to help as much or as little as you need.
From £550 per week
Pool / Hot Tub
- The Ideal Location – 5 miles between Oxford City Centre & Bicester Village on a farm on RSPB Otmoor
- Perfect for Business Stays, Long & Short Lets, House Movers and Holiday Makers
- Farm Shop, Ultrafast WiFi, Tesla EV chargers, Jacuzzi Hot Tub, Private Gated Courtyard Garden
- 5* Egyptian Cotton Linen & Fluffy Towels changed weekly; Freshly Baked Bread & Home-Made Brownies
- Pet Friendly & Family Friendly Cottages equipped for Pets & Children with Wendy House full of toys
- #1 on Trip Advisor with Certificate of Excellence; Visit England 4* Gold Award; Green Tourism Gold
- 07703 319102
- Lower Farm
- Mrs Felicity Dolleymore
Note: As the postcode is used to identify the general area of the property, it may not always reflect its precise location, therefore please only use this map as a guide.
You may also like...
The finest Oxford Attractions
If you’re visiting for a day-out or on a short-stay break, explore the city of Oxford and the wider county to discover world-class arts and culture, stunning venues and the finest Oxford attractions.