Rectory Farm Self Catering
Orchard Cottage and Carters Cottage - perfect for families and friends.
Reference | SSCRF01
Distance to Oxford City Centre | 13.5 miles
swipe for more images
Two beautiful self catering holiday cottages
Within the historic environs of Rectory Farm are two 4* self catering cottages, far removed from their former life as 17th century cart sheds. Each cottage sleeps up to 4 people in one double and one twin, with a family bathroom and separate shower room. The cottages boast south facing gardens with garden furniture and BBQ, overlooking some of our beautiful farmland. Inside the cottages, you will find a log burner with plenty of wood to keep you toasty warm for the duration of your stay, as well as central heating, a fully equipped kitchen and free superfast broadband – the perfect home away from home!
Situated a stones throw from the centre of Oxford, the Cotswolds, Blenheim Palace and the market town of Witney, Northmoor is the ideal location for your rural retreat, be it for business or pleasure. Rectory Farm enjoys a quiet and tranquil location perfect for recharging the batteries; exploring the local countryside, Thames Path or Oxfordshire cycleway; or venturing to local towns and attractions. Within the village, only a few minutes walk from the cottages you can enjoy local ales, an array of wines and delicious locally sourced food at our award winning community pub – The Red Lion.
Self catering facilities include:
- Free Superfast Broadband WIFI
- Ample parking immediately outside the cottages in a private drive
- Bedrooms – 1 double, 1 twin
- Duvets, linen and towels provided
- Bathroom and separate shower room
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Dishwasher/ microwave/ fridge/ freezer
- Integral cooker and hob
- Living room and dining area
- Wood burning stove with a supply of logs
- TV/ DVD player/ CD player
- Centrally heated
- South facing gardens/ garden furniture. BBQs
- Superb countryside views
- Sorry, no pets (working farm)
- Children welcome
- Flexible change over days
- Ideal for two families travelling together
- Grass fed beef from our pedigree herd of North Devon cattle available to purchase
- Additional guests – Bed and Breakfast accommodation is available in the farmhouse. Please click here for more information.
“Join the Floreys in their family home at this 16th-century farmhouse close to the historic sights of Oxford and the River Thames. Mary Anne and Robert Florey are the fourth generation of the family to live at Rectory Farm, from where the couple rear a herd of pedigree cattle to produce high quality, flavoursome beef”.
8/10 – Travel Destinations, Telegraph. Read full article
If you have any questions or to make an enquiry/booking please email using the enquiry form or ring us. We are here to help!
From £405 per week
- Two self catering holiday cottages
- From £405 to £600 per week
- Flexible change over days
- Fully inclusive price
- Free superfast broadband
- Sleeps up to 4 in each – one double and one twin
- Off road parking in private drive
- Cards accepted
- +44 (0)1865 300207 or +44 (0)7974 102198
- Rectory Farm,
- Mary Anne Florey
Note: As the postcode is used to identify the general area of the property, it may not always reflect its precise location, therefore please only use this map as a guide.
You may also like...
Shopping in Oxford
If you’re looking for retail therapy, the centre of Oxford offers a wide variety of chain retailers, and sprawling from the centre are a labyrinth of streets and walkways featuring a plethora of quirky boutiques, antique stalls and markets.