Red Mullions Guest House
A welcoming family-run guest house in Headington, Oxford
Reference | SBBRM01
Distance to Oxford City Centre | 3 miles
swipe for more images
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional customer service that aims to ensure that your stay in Oxford, whether business or pleasure, is relaxing, enjoyable and comfortable.
Red Mullions is a welcoming family-run 4 star guest house in Headington Oxford, excellently located for the many hospitals in Headington and the Oxford Brookes University. Central Oxford is a 10-minute journey by public transport. Also close by are the bus stops for coaches to central London and the London airports.
Each room provides a flat-screen TV with a choice of over 40 channels including Sky Sports and entertainment channels. The rooms each have free WiFi, tea/coffee making facilities and a hairdryer.
We have a range of modern and tastefully decorated rooms, all but one have ensuite facilities. It is important to us that our guests enjoy their stay at Red Mullions to this end we have facilities that include as standard in all rooms:
- Flat screen TV’s with SKY satellite (sports and entertainment channels)
- Fast free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Complimentary water and biscuits
In addition we offer all our guests a great choice of breakfast, whether it’s a full English, vegetarian or a continental breakfast, waffles, omelettes or eggs benedict – you will be spoilt for choice! We also aim to accommodate any special dietary needs.
From £70 per night
- Free off street parking
- Free WiFi throughout the building
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Large garden to the rear of the property
- Bus stop is on your doorstep with a very frequent bus service to the centre of Oxford, which takes approximately 10 minutes
- All of our rooms have complimentary flat screen TV’s and SKY. DVD players are available on request
- Great choice of breakfast
Note: As the postcode is used to identify the general area of the property, it may not always reflect its precise location, therefore please only use this map as a guide.
You may also like...
Shopping in Oxford
If you’re looking for retail therapy. the centre of Oxford offers a wide variety of chain retailers, and sprawling from the centre are a labyrinth of streets and walkways featuring a plethora of quirky boutiques, antique stalls and markets.