Remont Oxford Hotel
Hotel style boutique bed and breakfast in Oxford
Reference | SBBRO01
Distance to Oxford City Centre | 2.4 miles
swipe for more images
Remont Oxford offers modern 4-star guest house accommodation with 25 ensuite bedrooms all decorated to a modern contemporary clean design.
Rooms at the Remont Oxford all have an en suite bathroom with a shower, double glazing, satellite TV and a work desk. Some rooms have sofas and baths. Room types include:
- Superior rooms – five superior double rooms, four of which benefit from bay windows and large contemporary headboards. Our fifth superior room is located in the converted loft area complete with sloping ceilings. Our superior rooms are larger than our standard double rooms and benefit from super king sized beds. Sleeps 2 adults standard arrangement or sleeps 2 +1 adults or 2 adults + 2 small children on sofa bed.
- Twin rooms – rooms with 2 standard single beds. Sleeps 2.
- Standard and small double rooms – rooms with 1 standard double bed. Sleeps 2.
- Large triple room – a large room with 3 standard single beds. Sleeps 3 adults only.
- Family room – with 1 standard double bed + 1 standard single bed. Sleeps 2 + 1 adult only
Complimentary full English and continental breakfast
In the morning, guests can help themselves to breakfast from our buffet style counter. We serve both traditional Full English and Continental breakfasts. Our continental breakfast includes a selection of bread and warm baked rolls, a choice of jams, yoghurts, cheese, fruit salad and cereals. Most specialist dietary requirements can be catered for with prior notice.
For those looking for a more relaxed morning breakfast, drinking fresh coffee and checking e-mail, our breakfast lounging area is the perfect place.
Many of our guests often sit within the tranquil landscaped settings of our garden area to either relax with friends and family, enjoy our sumptuous breakfast, or simply lose themselves in a book.
From £109 per night
Elevator in Building
- 4-star guest house accommodation – bed and breakfast in Oxford
- 25 ensuite modern rooms equipped with freeview TVs
- Free protected Wi-Fi internet access throughout Remont
- Complimentary guest computer at reception for emailing and web browsing.
- Two communal lounge areas
- Lift – not available to all rooms
- Secluded garden area and off-street parking
Note: As the postcode is used to identify the general area of the property, it may not always reflect its precise location, therefore please only use this map as a guide.
You may also like...
Oxford boasts world-class museums many run by the University, where you’ll be spoilt for choice. Soak up Oxford’s historical culture at the Ashmolean or step back in time at the Pitt Rivers Museum.