City Sightseeing Oxford – from the Oxford Bus Company
Let us show you the world!
Reference | ETTACS01
Distance to Oxford City Centre | 0.1 miles
swipe for more images
Make the most of your time and don’t miss Oxford’s official City Sightseeing tour – it’s the nucleus to any day out!
Hop onboard to discover Oxford from an open-topped tour bus. What better way to learn about Oxford’s fascinating history than from your live guide and/or audio commentary in many languages? The tour departs every 10-15 minutes through the summer (20-30 minutes in winter) and takes in Oxford’s many colleges and attractions during its 1-hour circular route. Get the complete timetable here.
You can buy your ticket online, or pay your driver or sales team on the day. Tickets are valid for 24 or 48 hours and you can hop-on and hop-off as much as you like. A free walking tour is included so you can discover even more. Your City Sightseeing Oxford ticket can also provide discounts to other local attractions.
- Discover Oxford’s fascinating history and ‘hidden gems’ with your open-top bus tour
- Live guide and audio commentary in many languages
- Kid’s commentary available
- Hop-on and hop-off as much as you like, with departures every 10/15 minutes
- Free walking tour included so you can see even more!
- Discounts on other attractions and services available with your City Sightseeing ticket
- 01865 790522
- High Street Travel Shop
44 - 45 High Street
- Customer Services
Note: As the postcode is used to identify the general area of the property, it may not always reflect its precise location, therefore please only use this map as a guide.
You may also like...
Discover the beauty of Oxford from the top of Carfax Tower, all that remains from the official city church of Oxford from 1122. Climb 99 steps to the top and learn about the history of this wonderful construction.