Park&Ride – from The Oxford Bus Company
Taking care of every journey
Reference | ETTBSPR01
Distance to Oxford City Centre | 4 miles
swipe for more images
We’ve been taking care of every journey since 1881!
When you need to conveniently get into Oxford, Park&Ride gets you through the traffic! Relax with free WiFi and clean, comfortable social seating as we get you straight to the shops. Ease congestion and pollution and opt for Park&Ride!
Oxford Bus Company takes care of every journey and operates a comprehensive network of services in the City, as well as X90 express coach services to London, and airline services into Gatwick and Heathrow. We also operate the BROOKESbus service in partnership with Oxford Brookes University, and the popular park&ride service which connects five car parks to the City centre. In addition, we bring you Oxford’s on-demand ride-sharing PickMeUp minibus service, and you can discover Oxford’s fascinating history and ‘hidden gems’ with our City Sightseeing Oxford open-topped tours. If you’re travelling further around Oxfordshire, our sister companies, Thames Travel and Carousel Buses can offer you comfortable, dependable services.
Each year, we invest heavily in new vehicles. All of our city and park&ride buses are easy access low floor models so that pushchair, pram and wheelchair users are welcome aboard. Our coaches have lifts which allow wheelchair access also. In addition, we have fitted controlled exhaust systems to our fleet which cut out a large proportion of harmful NOx emissions. The average age of our fleet is around five years.
- Avoid City traffic and let us get you through it!
- Park and ride from 5 convenient car parks around Oxford’s ring road.
- Frequent and affordable travel into the City Centre and Rail Station
- Kids go free! Up to 3 under 16s can travel with every fare-paying adult
- Enjoy greener shopping on your purple bus! These diesel-electric hybrid buses meet Euro 6 clean air standards.
- Just hop onboard and pay your driver with contactless or cash, download the app or set up a Key card (your rechargeable travel smartcard) online or in our Travel Shops
Note: As the postcode is used to identify the general area of the property, it may not always reflect its precise location, therefore please only use this map as a guide.
You may also like...
City Sightseeing Oxford
Hop on the Official Tour to see Oxford’s attractions and best sights in style. With 20 bus stops conveniently located along the fabulous route through Oxford, you're free to hop on and off at your leisure to make the most of your visit.