2 The Tidmarsh, City Centre
The only Visit England 5 Star Gold Award self catering accommodation in Oxford city centre
Reference | SSC2T01
Distance to Oxford City Centre | 0.1 miles
swipe for more images
Luxury 5 star apartment in Oxford
The Tidmarsh is a 5-star luxury one bedroom semi serviced apartment, one of just seven on the Heritage side of the Oxford Castle Quarter. Modern, fully furnished & maintained to the highest standards. Suitable for professionals, academics or holidaymakers wanting a quiet but central location in an apartment where attention to detail is paramount.
“Your small touches make this place a world apart from similar properties.”
Gated entrance at ground floor level. Covered stairway leads to front door on the first floor. Entrance hallway with views over the Castle Mound and doors to living area, bedroom and under stairs storage cupboard.
The living space has a large bay window and is divided into four areas:
- Lounge area –leather sofa, reclinable leather chair with footstool, coffee table, TV, DVD and CD player
- Study area – desk with free internet access, telephone, smart phone bluetooth speaker, USB charging point and reading lamp
- Dining area – glass circular dining table with leather chairs.
- Kitchen – fully fitted with double sink, oven, grill, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, blender, rice cooker & weighing scales. There is a comprehensive range of crockery and kitchen utensils
The bedroom has a double bed (190cm x 135 cm) on a pewter metal bedstead. There are two bedside cabinets and a large chest of drawers. The dressing area has two large fitted wardrobes, dressing table with stool, mirror, hairdryer and make up mirror.
The en suite bathroom has a bath with power shower over, toilet, basin, shaving point and heated towel rail. There is a large storage cabinet, window and extractor fan.
From £123 per night
- Luxury, modern one bedroom first floor apartment
- Quiet historic location
- Fully fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces
- Underfloor heating throughout with oak flooring in living areas and fitted carpet in bedroom
- Free superfast broadband
- Minimum stay – 4 nights
- Discounts available for longer stays
- 01869 277557
- 2 The Tidmarsh,
- Pat Cammegh
Note: As the postcode is used to identify the general area of the property, it may not always reflect its precise location, therefore please only use this map as a guide.
You may also like...
The finest Oxford Attractions
If you’re visiting for a day-out or on a short-stay break, explore the city of Oxford and the wider county to discover world-class arts and culture, stunning venues and the finest Oxford attractions.