Exclusive self catering in the heart of Oxford
Reference | SSCGH01
Distance to Oxford City Centre | 0.1 miles
swipe for more images
Your very own exclusive hideaway in the historic heart of central Oxford.
Exclusively yours, Greyfriars Hideaway comprises two 17th Century properties, rare survivors of their time, that sit within a private and secure Garden Courtyard down a quiet street opposite Oxford Castle. The Masters Lodgings, sleeping 4 over 2 ‘whole floor’ suites, and Cloisters sleeping 8 over 4 suites, are appointed to the highest standards with perfectionist attention to detail and brim with style, character and antiquity throughout; they’re sure to inspire even the most discerning traveller.
Visit England 5 Star Gold Award
The Master Lodgings
Check Availability For Prices
- Two luxurious properties can either be booked independently or taken together for exclusivity
- A truly unparalleled private and secure location just meters from Westgate Oxford
- One property sleeps 4 over 2 ‘whole floor’ suites and the other sleeps 8 over 4 luxury suites
- Historic Grade II Star listed properties
- Prime location for business and sightseeing
- Concierge Services
- 21-23 Paradise Street,
Note: As the postcode is used to identify the general area of the property, it may not always reflect its precise location, therefore please only use this map as a guide.
You may also like...
Restaurants in Oxford
For a romantic dinner for two or fine dining in one of the many top rated restaurants in Oxford and surrounding area, there is something to suit all tastes.