Marlborough House Hotel
Guest house in Oxford with large rooms & kitchenettes
Reference | SBBMH01
Distance to Oxford City Centre | 2 miles
swipe for more images
The Marlborough House Hotel is conveniently situated 2 miles from Oxford city centre. The bus stop at our door step, with its frequent bus service will take you to the heart of the city in 10 minutes. A leisurely 25/30 minute walk on the Woodstock Road takes you past St Anthony’s College, St Anne’s College and Somerville College.
We are a short walking distance (approximately ½ mile) to Summertown, a vibrant shopping and business centre in north Oxford, complete with exclusive boutiques, shops, bars and restaurants.
Our 17 bedrooms, from singles to family rooms have en-suite facilities, kitchenettes & mini-bars. Our guest house is of great appeal to guests who prefer a degree of independence & is suitable for both short or long term accommodation.
- Kitchenette in all rooms
- Unlimited & free WIFI
- Continental breakfast delivered to the bedroom
- Tea & coffee
- Private car park
- Coffee lounge with Nespresso machine
- Garden available
- 5 minutes walk from St Edwards School
We look forward to providing a friendly welcome, quality accommodation and good service for all our visitors, whether you’re visiting Oxford for business or pleasure.
From £75 per night
- Guest house in Oxford with large rooms & kitchenettes
- Kitchenettes in all rooms with fridge, microwave, cutlery & crockery for long & short term guests
- Continental breakfast delivered to the comfort of your room. Vegan option available
- Mini bar with selection of snacks & soft drinks in all rooms. Nespresso coffee available to buy
- Within easy reach of many prestigious schools such as, St Edwards, Summerfields, St Clares, etc.
- Within 10 minutes walk to Summertown with exclusive boutiques, shops, bars and restaurants
- Private car park & off street parking available
Note: As the postcode is used to identify the general area of the property, it may not always reflect its precise location, therefore please only use this map as a guide.
You may also like...
Shopping in Oxford
If you’re looking for retail therapy. the centre of Oxford offers a wide variety of chain retailers, and sprawling from the centre are a labyrinth of streets and walkways featuring a plethora of quirky boutiques, antique stalls and markets.