Quality, friendly and good value accommodation in Oxford
Reference | SBBOB01
Distance to Oxford City Centre | 2.9 miles
swipe for more images
Welcome to Oxfordbnb – bed & breakfast accommodation in Oxford
Our ‘Bed & Breakfast’ accommodation is separate from, but within a family home. We offer well-presented bedrooms all with en-suite shower rooms. Enjoy a substantial ‘Continental Breakfast’ when it suites you, and our guest breakfast room can also be used at other times to enjoy your own ready meals.
Our well presented rooms are clean & comfortable. We have free Wi-Fi in all rooms, a colour flat screen television, tea / coffee making facilities, an ironing board & a hair dryer.
The rooms include:
- Family Room (with small lobby/private sitting area).
Comfortable 2nd floor (attic) double bedroom or small family room – Max 2 adults (double bed) with 2 children – 17yrs or under (single bed & fold away bed).
- Double or Twin Room
Comfortable 1st floor twin / double bedroom. Max 2 adults.
- Small Double or Single Room
Comfortable 1st floor single (ideal) or small double (compact) bedroom. Max 2 adults.
Oxford bed & breakfast
Oxfordbnb is located, near but not on a main road, south of Oxford city centre, set in an urban environment but within minutes of the historic Bagley Wood and the iconic River Thames. A bus service running every 15 to 20 minutes (evenings 30 to 40 minutes) is only 3 minutes walk from our b&b, and will take you to the city centre in 15 minutes. Off street parking is available. We are only a short distance (10 minute walk) from the River Thames and a pleasant walk to the centre of Oxford.
We endeavour to meet your needs to ensure a pleasant stay.
From £50 per night
- Book direct. Best rate guaranteed!
- Well located for Oxford city centre and local / regional attractions.
- Off street secure parking set back from the main road.
- Self service continental breakfast in our clean and pleasant informal style breakfast room.
- The village pub within 5 minutes of our B&B offers tasty affordable meals (including all day ‘English Breakfast’!
- Tours can be arranged for you during your stay.
- Oxford bed & breakfast from £50 (single occupancy) and £65 (double occupancy).
- 01865 438274
- 214 Upper Road,
- Bryan and Siti Gillett
Note: As the postcode is used to identify the general area of the property, it may not always reflect its precise location, therefore please only use this map as a guide.
You may also like...
Oxford coffee shops, cafés & traditional tea rooms
If you’re seeking the ideal rendezvouz or need a well earned break from shopping, there are plenty of cafes from large chains to chic Oxford coffee shops, for frothy coffees and fresh pastries.