Quality, friendly and good value accommodation in Oxford
Reference | SBBOB01
Distance to Oxford City Centre | 2.9 miles
swipe for more images
Welcome to Oxfordbnb – bed & breakfast accommodation in Oxford
Our ‘Bed & Breakfast’ accommodation is separate from, but within a family home. We offer well-presented bedrooms all with en-suite shower rooms. Enjoy a substantial ‘Continental Breakfast’ when it suites you , and our guest breakfast room can also be used at other times to enjoy your own ready meals.
Our well presented rooms are clean & comfortable. We have free Wi-Fi in all rooms, a colour flat screen television, tea / coffee making facilities, an ironing board & a hair dryer.
The rooms include:
- Family Room (with small lobby/private sitting area).
Comfortable 2nd floor (attic) double bedroom or small family room – Max 2 adults (double bed) with 2 children – 17yrs or under (single bed & fold away bed).
- Double or Twin Room
Comfortable 1st floor twin / double bedroom. Max 2 adults.
- Small Double or Single Room
Comfortable 1st floor single (ideal) or small double (compact) bedroom. Max 2 adults.
Oxford bed & breakfast
Oxfordbnb is located, near but not on a main road, south of Oxford city centre, set in an urban environment but within minutes of the historic Bagley Wood and the iconic River Thames. A bus service running every 15 to 20 minutes (evenings 30 to 40 minutes) is only 3 minutes walk from our b&b, and will take you to the city centre in 15 minutes. Off street parking is available. We are only a short distance (10 minute walk) from the River Thames and a pleasant walk to the centre of Oxford.
We endeavour to meet your needs to ensure a pleasant stay.
From £50 per night
- Book direct. Best rate guaranteed!
- Well located for Oxford city centre and local / regional attractions.
- Off street secure parking set back from the main road.
- Self service continental breakfast in our clean and pleasant informal style breakfast room.
- The village pub within 5 minutes of our B&B offers tasty affordable meals (including all day ‘English Breakfast’!
- Tours can be arranged for you during your stay.
- Oxford bed & breakfast from £50 (single occupancy) and £65 (double occupancy).
Note: As the postcode is used to identify the general area of the property, it may not always reflect its precise location, therefore please only use this map as a guide.
You may also like...
Oxford coffee shops, cafés & traditional tea rooms
If you’re seeking the ideal rendezvouz or need a well earned break from shopping, there are plenty of cafes from large chains to chic Oxford coffee shops, for frothy coffees and fresh pastries.